- Salary Offer As per Organization Salary Scale
- Years of Experience Minimum of 3 years of working experience in computer and as well as English Language program
- Number of Vacancies: 7
- Contract Duration 3 months with possibility of extension
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference 542
- Gender Only Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Bachelor’s Degree preferably in relevant disciplines (e.g., Computer Science, Information Technology, Education, English Literature
- close Date September 26, 2023
About Youth Health and Development Organization (YHDO):
YHDO is a non-governmental and non-for-profit organization established in 2009, registered with ministry of economy in Afghanistan. YHDO works with interdisciplinary professionals to develop and implement innovative, culturally appropriate, evidence based interventions
Computer and English Language trainer will train adolescents and youths in MYC on computer programs such as MS Office, internet use, installation of software, etc, as well as on basic English Language programs.
- Review, refine, and develop training materials for computer and basic English language courses.
- Assess the youth’s capacity related to computer programs and as well as basic English Language
- Prepare a lesson plan based on the assessment findings.
- Organize computer training as well as basic English Language courses for adolescents and youths selected.
- Assess the trainees on a regular basis and provide feedback to trainees for improvement.
- Check computer hardware to ensure functionality and update computer-related software.
Support technical troubleshooting and support as needed.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in relevant disciplines (e.g., Computer Science, Information Technology, Education, English Literature)
- Additional qualification or certification in IT, computer programs and Diploma in English Language
- In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and network
Required Experiences, Skills, and Competencies:
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in computer and as well as English Language program
- Capacity to work with young people from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Good knowledge of Internet security and data privacy principles
- Excellent communication skills in local languages and English
- Should be familiar with the area’s cultural traditions.
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
Please indicate the Position Title, province name and Vacancy Number in subject of your email and application, otherwise your application will not be considered
Please send your CV and application to : firstname.lastname@example.org