- Salary Offer As per Salary Scale
- Years of Experience At least 6 months experience for university degree holders and one year experience for diploma holders. in relevant outreach health promotive and preventive activities.
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration 3 Months with posibility of extension
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference CFA-KBL-2023-153
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education University degree/Diploma in Nursing/Midwifery/Laboratory/Pharmacy from an accredited academic institution
- close Date September 26, 2023
CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
CTG recruits, deploys and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilise at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on a number of occasions.
Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organisations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
Visit www.ctg.org to find out more
- Provide individual and group health education and awareness raising sessions on predetermined health promotion topics including, but not limited to prevention of malaria, AWD, CCHF, Dengue, vaccine-preventable diseases such as (COVID-19, TB, HBS, Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus, H-influenza, pneumonia, Rota, measles), malnutrition, maternal child health and WASH (Safe drinking water, hygiene, sanitation for those attending health facilities.
- To raise the awareness door to door on COVID-19, AWD, Measles, CCHF, Dengue, and other communicable diseases to migrants, IDPs and host community population in target provinces as available.
- Actively seek out communities in need of C-19 vaccines and other activities, including regular disease outbreak monitoring, collect statistical information, take part in the health awareness campaign, etc.
- To mobilize the community to immunize their children and women of reproductive age.
- Actively seek out and screen all the suspected cases for AWD, CCHF, Dengue, measles, and screening in the community.
- Contribute to the consistent and accurate collection of data into the KOBO system—vaccinations and mobile clinic activities.
- Assist medical doctor in identification, reviewing of the medical history, and reviewing of examination results during mobile clinic outreach and static border facility consultations.
- Participate in the preparation of the monthly and daily schedule of the mobile clinic in collaboration with local government stakeholders and the health cluster and partners.
- Maintain a daily checklist of all medical and delivery equipment and medicines to ensure that all medical kits are prepared and fully stocked, with all medical supplies organized, listed, and within the expiration period.
- Contribute to weekly RRCE staff meetings for program development and problem solving.
- Provide complete accurate and on time monthly activity reports, entered daily into Kobo.
- To ensure safe and dignified treatment of all beneficiaries.
All other duties as may be assigned.
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators level 1
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
University degree/Diploma in Nursing/Midwifery/Laboratory/Pharmacy from an accredited academic institution with one year experience.
- At least 6 months experience for university degree holders and one year experience for diploma holders. in relevant outreach health promotive and preventive activities.
- Previous experience in international organization is an advantage. Knowledge and experience with working in the field and medical emergency department and Trauma management will be considered an advantage.
- Effectively applies knowledge on clinical skills, bedside manner, infection control, administering medication, phlebotomy, maintenance, surveillance data collection, Health Education etc.
- Previous practical authentic experience on providing Psychosocial First Aid will be advantageous.
- Works effectively with local authorities, stakeholders, and beneficiaries.
- Working in emergency and development project.
- Experience in the united nation is highly desirable and also experience in NGOs and other humanitarian field is advantages.
- Ability to work effectively in high-pressure, rapidly changing environments.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships within the team members.
- Willingness to work long hours and weekends when necessary.
- Working knowledge of English and Dari /Pashto is required.
- Fluency in all local languages is advantage.
Note: Applications from qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants are invited to send curriculum vitae along with educational certificates, through ACBAR website by Close of Business (CoB) 26 September 2023 latest, applications with incomplete information/documents will not be considered. Also, please take note that IOM does not accept hard copies.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please ensure that the e-mail address that you will indicate in your application is accurate.
NOTE: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email for Written Assessments and those qualified to the next stage of Interviews will be contacted via email as well, therefore, please monitor your emails.
تنها به افرادی واجد شرایط از طریق ایمل برای امتحان تحریری و مصاحبه تماس گرفته خواهد شد .
یوازی له هغو کسانو سره به د تحریری امتحان او مصاحبه لپاره اړیکه ونیول شی چی یادشوی مسخصات یی پوره کړی وی.
Click on the link below and then click on ‘Register and Apply’ if you are not already registered with MyCTG
Follow the steps to provide your details and register
Provide the information marked in red
Save your profile and upload copies of your qualification and CV
Once you profile is created and saved go to Vacancies tab on the right corner
Click on the vacancy that you want to apply for
Provide your current employment details, date you are available from and salary expectation
Tick the boxes and click submit
You will see your application under Application tab
Vacancy Reference NO. in website:VAC- 10448
Note: Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please ensure that the e-mail address that you will indicate in your application is accurate. if you have any issue registering yourself, please contact form 8:00 AM up to 4:00 PM: +0093728220482