- Salary Offer As per NTA salary scale
- Experience • 5 to 7 years of experience in a related role
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration 1 year (Extendable)
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference AFN-1073
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date October 27, 2021
- Education • Bachelor in Business Administration, Finance, Social Sciences (Master is preferred) + More than 5 years of relevant experience.
About Roots of Peace:
Roots of Peace is a humanitarian organization that has worked in war-torn countries around the world with our partners to remove the remnants of war, landmines and unexploded ordinance, and restore the land in order to rebuild peaceful communities for generations to come. For the past twenty years, the Roots of Peace award-winning “Mines to Vines” approach has impacted one million farmers and families, enabling the exports worth over $150 million to international markets. Since beginning our work in Afghanistan in 2003, Roots of Peace has worked with agricultural value chains in every province of the country resulting in 100,000 tons of exports, creating over 9,000 full-time agribusiness jobs that benefited more than 38,000 families from these value chain approaches. From farmers to exporters, Roots of Peace develops entire agricultural value chains by implementing the ROP Development Model which is designed to serve as a catalyst to generate much broader impact industry-wide – improving incomes for smallholder farmers, bringing peace to rural communities, transforming national industries.
- The liaison Manager shall act under the authority of ROP co-chairs to coordinate and control any related standard activities.
- The Liaison manager shall facilitate communication between ROP and Governmental Offices. In so doing the liaison manager shall provide advise to Governmental offices on ROP purposes, principles, and projects.
- The liaison manager is expected to have an up-to date knowledge of ROP and Ministries research projects including project leadership and stages of these projects.
- The liaison Manager is also expected to be active in the liaison organization and attend their key meetings.
- The liaison Manager is responsible for a coherent ROP responses on relevant program and projects pertaining to cloud security standardization efforts in the liaison organization.
- The Liaison manager will support strategic partnerships by providing to quality advise, facilitating effective knowledge management, and providing technical assistance to project planning, coordination, monitoring and reporting to any collaboration.
- Under no circumstances is the liaison manager allowed to contribute any ROP intellectual property or sign any licensing agreement or agreement in general. The liaison manager is also not authorized to make any kind of commitment for collaboration unless directed by co-chair pending approval of authority from standard secretariat.
- He or She is responsible for preparing all official dari letter to ministries
- He or she is responsible for applying for visa issuance for whole Expatriates
- He or she is responsible for applying for work permit for whole expatriates
- He or she is responsible for applying for extension of vehicle’s book
- He or she is responsible for getting permission entry card for AV Vehicles
- He or she is responsible for the registration plates for the vehicles and Motor Bikes when needed.
- The liaison manger is responsible to keep filling documents and updating to tracker sheet and to obtain the records of IN/Out Letter to USAID and Ministries.
- The Liaison Manger is shall obtain Fax Number for the new comers, through ministries of Economy and Foreign affairs.
- He or she is responsible for custom clearances of the goods or commodities related to Program and Home office.
- Any other task given by supervisors
- Associate’s degree required
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a related role
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
- Capability to negotiate with and influence others
- Analytically and mathematically minded to analyze data and create necessary reports
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
Via following email address: