- Salary Offer Salary and Benefits are according to Internal SCA salary scale
- Years of Experience • At least 2 years’ experience with INGOs in a similar position
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration The position is Fixed term
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference HRM/MRMO 101-22
- Gender Only Man
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education • Basic Education and graduate from 12 class is preferred
- close Date November 30, 2022
About Swedish Committee for Afghanistan:
The Swedish Committee for Afghanistan (SCA) has been working in Afghanistan since 1982, presently managing development Programs concerning Health, Education, Rural Livelihoods and Community Governance, with a total annual budget of roughly USD 40 million. The total number of staff is over 6,000. During the last 10 years SCA has undertaken a change process moving from a primarily humanitarian service delivery approach towards more of a developmental role, putting increasing emphasis on capacity development, rights-based programming, and outcome orientation. The mission of SCA is to empower individuals, communities, and local organizations, primarily in rural areas and with particular focus on women, girls, boys and vulnerable groups such as people with disabilities, so that they may participate fully in society and influence their own development. SCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment based on their skills, abilities, and experience without regard to age (18-65 years), ethnicity, religion, marital status, gender, or physical disability.
Scope of work:
The Office Cleaner will clean and maintain the cleanliness of the concerned office; equipment, furniture, floors, windows and when needed the external compound on daily basis.
The Office Cleaner reports to the Assistant Admin Officer of the Admin Unit of the RMO
- Act according to the policy and regulations of SCA
- Develop good co-operation with SCA units
- Do related job as delegated by the Admin Assistant/Admin Officer
- To clean the related office (inside and outside) and office furniture and equipment on daily basis.
- To wash the compound of the office daily or whenever required and to clean the doors, windows and glasses when required
- To check and look after the toilets/bathrooms and its needs i.e., toilet paper, brushes, cleaning powder and soap etc. and report any problems immediate
- To take away the garbage of the related office on daily basis and burn the waste printed papers at the place prepared for it on daily basis
- To wash the towels used at the office twice a week
- To turn off all the lights and unplug forgotten heater/AC of the rooms at the related building when leaving the office building
- To turn on/off kerosene heater/wood used heaters on daily basis
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Basic Education and graduate from 12 class is preferred
- At least 2 years’ experience with INGOs in a similar position
- Interested qualified candidates should submit a full CV (maximum four pages) with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience.
- To apply online please send your application / CV to through the link below:
- Academic certificates or references need not to be submitted at this time. These will be requested if called for interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and/or interview.
- Applications after the given deadline is not accepted.
SCA is committed to ethical standards, a safe and inclusive work environment. Our work is based on our values: Responsiveness, Equality, Impartiality, Social Justice, and Integrity.
Background and reference checks are part of the recruitment process and will be conducted for the successful candidate.