- Salary Offer As per organization salary policy per month
- Experience 5-7 years
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration One year - Ext.
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference NKB-021-HRVN-0106
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date August 17, 2021
- Education Bachelor
About New Kabul Bank:
New Kabul Bank started its banking activities on 18 April 2011 by having received its license as a commercial bank under banking system of the country. Ministry of Finance is the shareholder of New Kabul Bank.
New Kabul Bank is operating by CBS system and providing services for valued citizens by covering a wide network in more than 116 branches with professional and experienced cadre.
The Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) is primarily responsible for overseeing and managing compliance within the bank, ensuring that the bank and its employees are complying with regulatory requirements, internal policies and procedures.
- Ability to design Risk Universe and build Annual Compliance Plan while using Risk Based Approach.
- Managing the regulatory risks and controls for the assigned regulation, law or line of business to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- To work with bank management to ensure a system is in place which ensures that all regulatory risks of the bank are identified and analyzed timely.
- To report to both the Board of Supervisors and bank management on the policies, programs and activities of the compliance.
- Lead the compliance team in the annual compliance risk assessment and develop the annual compliance work program schedule including various required risk assessments including Complaint monitoring.
- Direct the development and implementation of appropriate testing processes and methodologies, including determination and evaluation of compliance monitoring exception results, designed to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Providing guidance to the board of Supervisors, senior management, staff, and employees on compliance.
- Responsible for monitoring and sending of LCTR, STR for the related authority.
- Educating employees on DAB AML/CFT law policies and procedures.
10. Update the Compliance Policy, Procedure and plan as and when is required by the DAB regulations.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Extensive knowledge of financial institute policies and Procedures.
- Demonstrative a thorough knowledge of afghan bank laws and regulation.
- The ability to read, understand and apply banking regulations.
- Ability to read and interpret government and financial regulations, and legal documents.
- Proven ability to identify, solve and prevent regulatory issues.
- Strong presentation and leadership skills
- Must have ability to effectively report information and respond to managers, customers and regulatory representatives and write procedure manuals.
- Must have strong analytical research planning organizational and communication skills have high ethical standards and integrity in both their personal and professional dealings.
- Commitment to identifying compliance solution that meet business need while ensuring adherence to applicable laws, regulations policies and procedures.
Education or Training
Shall have at least a Bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields:
- Economics ;
- Finance ;
- Accounting ;
Or ACCA membership
Shall have ACAMs Certification or any other relevant international accredited Certification.
– Five years of managerial work experience in compliance of banks; or
Seven years of relevant work experience in other financial institutions.
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with copies of their CV and educational and work certificates to the email@example.com All candidates short-listed for interviews will be directly contacted.
Kindly copy the vacancy number and past it in your e-mail subject line with the position title, otherwise you won’t be short listed.