- Salary Offer As per organization's salary scale
- Address Qala
- Years of Experience 3
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Type Project Based
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference HER-ZBL-RHDO-07-023
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Pharm D. (Bachelor in Pharmacy)
- close Date January 28, 2023
About Relief humanitarian Development Organization (RHDO):
About Organization: (RHDO)
Relief Humanitarian and Development Organization (RHDO) is a nongovernmental, non- religious, non-political, non-profit and non-military organization, working for development of Afghanistan through implementation of health, community development and capacity development/research projects.
was established in February 2014 and is registered with the Ministry of Economics under registration No 3121. is also registered in Ministry of Public health under registration # 504. is registered in Ministry of Women affairs under registration # 751.
aims to contribute to the development of Afghanistan through provision of developmental and humanitarian services in public health, training and capacity building of Afghans in healthcare disciplines and skills.
starts to realize its vision through implementable, context-specific, technically sound and practically achievable approaches. These approaches are: (1) to design and implement the community development programs; (2) to provide primary and secondary health services according to the standards of the MOPH; and (3) to build capacities and skills of ordinary Afghanistan residences and professional of health sector.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for overall management of CBHC related activities in under program HFs;
- To be responsible for the planning, organizing, implementing, supervision /monitoring of all CBHC project activities;
- To be responsible and ensure that the system is functional at all levels from the community to field office to produce timely, accurate, reliable and sufficient data/information;
- To ensure the information is used for action and improvement of quality services;
- To assist CHW supervisors/trainers/CHSs in the planning and implementing of program;
- To be fully aware from responsibilities of MOPH (GCMU, PPHD and technical departments) and RHDO toward project related CBHC program implementation;
- To provide quality and timely reports to his/her supervisor;
- To ensure that all relevant staff are aware from project work schedule (as approved in the contract) and update line supervisor on monthly basis;
- To ensure that relevant HFs staff (and CHW) understand the standard operation manual (RHDO and MOPH) for implementation of pay for performance process;
- To conduct slide presentation to all sub office co-workers on policies, strategies and supervision system related to his/her field of expertise based on capacity building department developed orientation plans;
- To ensure that progress against relevant project indicators are updated on monthly base at provincial office and HFs;
- To ensure that all HPs have functional Female CHW;
- To contribute in implementation of BSC checklist and other relevant checklists as required.
- To be ensure that each HF, HP, one EPI outreach site under his/her supervisory list is visited at least once per month;
- To get participation on refresher training of CHWs in HFs and any other skill building programs, facilitate or monitor the mentioned programs;
- To follow approved BPHS and CBHC guideline and procedures and promote community based health care;
- To contribute in the site selection, identification and training of CHWs, CHS and organizing community health committees/shuras meetings;
- To coordinate CBHC activities with MoPH, NGOs and other organization related department/staff and represents RHDO in all CBHC related meetings and gathering;
- To plan and implement all CBHC trainings including initial and refresher trainings and monitor the CHWs training in field level;
- To participate in CBHC task force meetings regularly at the provincial level;
- To collect, compile, analyze the report and provides feedbacks to the health facilities;
- To support pharmacy officer in preparing required kit/supply;
- To support community network and health facility staff to conduct CAAC, other surveys and community mapping exercise;
- To provide and submit on time mission/activity reports to his/her line supervisor on daily/ weekly base (written document or e-mail);
- To perform any other official task assigned by line supervisor and Head Quarter team.
Abilities and Core Responsibilities:
- Should have certification from recognized medical/social science universities.
- Should have experience in community based activities;
- Must have ability for timely collection, compilation, analysis and dissemination of accurate, reliable CBHC data as per MoPH/BPHS standard guideline.
- Ability of understanding, reading, speaking and writing skills of local languages (Dari & Pashto) and job required English.
Interest candidate should submit their resumes along with the cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE REMEMBER TO WRITE THE VACANCY #, POSITION AND PROVINCE IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.