- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience 1 Year
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration Open Ended
- Contract Type Permanent
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference AUB/HR/022-026
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- close Date December 9, 2022
About Afghan United Bank:
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently, this bank has 27 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking.
Under the direct supervision of the Head Cashier or Branch Manager; the Cashier will be responsible for making daily transactions, maintaining cash position, cash counting, and handling cash.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains adequate cash position in the cash box.
- Makes sure that provided documents are correct and complete.
- Proper checking of the banknotes to distinguish fake banknotes.
- Balances daily transactions according to standard procedures.
- Proper checking of clients/customer identity.
- Compares client’s signatures against registered authorizations.
- Checks/scrutinize internal cash transactions on proper authorizations.
- Proper counting of cash at the end of the day for closure of the day.
- Serve as a backup to the Head Cashier.
- High School Graduation is a must; higher education will be preferred.
- Minimum 6 months to 1-year experience related to the mentioned position.
- Familiarity with using the Flex-Cube system will be an advantage.
- Good communication skills both oral and written in Dari, Pashto, and English.
- Interpersonal and team building skills.
- Fast data entry skills.
- Strong accuracy and flexibility is required.
Interested candidates who deem themselves suitable for this position can submit their application (CV, Cover Letter, and recent photo) electronically to bellow mention email. Please include the position and vacancy number in the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for test & interview