- Salary Offer As per organization policy
- Years of Experience Minimum of 3 years’ working experiences
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration 3 Month Probationary period and extendable
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference JACK-HLT-2022-052
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Bachelor degree is preferred
- close Date August 10, 2022
About JACK – Just for Afghan Capacity and Knowledge:
Just for Afghan Capacity and Knowledge (JACK) is an independent, non-governmental, non-Profit, non-Political and non-Sectarian Organization working in Afghanistan since 2001 in the areas of health, nutrition, education, development and emergency with an aim at improving livelihoods and alleviating poverty. And JACK had the experiences of working in various provinces and zones of Afghanistan.
JACK registered under the Ministry of Economy with registration number, 316. The organization works in Collaboration with other line Ministries, NGOs, INGOs, and donor communities.
The mandate of JACK is to improve lives of the people we touch through our programs. We strive to have a community that is empowered, participates in its development and is able to use the resources available to them to get what they want. We work to assist communities in their efforts that lead them to self- help and in essence self- reliance that comes with economic and social independence.
Our service is without fear, favor or prejudice to race, nationality, religion, political affiliations region or language. We offer assistance where it is needed within our resource and ability.
The cashier is responsible for cash management for CBNP project operations in Parwan Province.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- The cash flow of Parwan Provincial Office and it’s all Health Facilities expenses made in Parwan and he is to maintain adequate cash position in individual cash books.
- He/ She is fully responsible for any deficit in the cash and as to compensate and justify the deficit.
- To Check and identity of clients and compares signatures against registered authorizations prior to issuing advances.
- To issue advances to the purchasers after receiving advance release form from Finance department and prior to the release of the advance he/she should check that all the required documentation(requisition, Quotations, Bids, Purchase orders, Contract etc) is prepared and ready for purchase too.
- To justify the advances on daily base and collect all the related documents supportive for the bill and attach them with the bills.
- To check all Internal and Purchase order forms along with their required supportive document for their amount calculation accuracy, codifications, date, signature and approval of the project manager and concern authorities.
- To pass the daily cash transaction in the journals and for all the transaction he/she should make sure that the related account codes and budget line codes are correct prior to the entry.
- To maintain up-to-date, accurate & well documented records of all financial transactions and make sure that documents are correct and completed.
- To Check and review all financial documents ensure its integrity and accuracy and make sure that all payment bills and invoices are well calculated, codified, translated, stamped and approved by the concerned project manager taking in consideration of CAF Financial Policies.
- To make cash counting at the end of each day to ensure that the balance of the cash is equal to the balance of the cash in accounting book.
- To close the monthly accountancy and prepare monthly accounting report according to JACK financial procedures and prior to the submission of the report he/she should make sure that all the bills, invoices and Monthly voucher are well arranged.
- At least three year work experience at Finance Years
- Bachelor degree is preferred
- At least 2 years’ experience to the relevant position.
- Familiarity with Parwan Province.
- knowledge of English language (verbal and written)
- Proactive approach to solving issues in relative position and Finance.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to create a supportive working relationship with all project teams
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on Microsoft Office, Excel, World
Please click on below link and follow the instructions to apply the vacant position