- Salary Offer As per AGC Alokozay Salary Scale
- Experience At least 3 years experience
- Number of Vacancies 15
- Contract Duration As per Company Policy
- Contract Type Fixed-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference AGC/HR/20/005
- Gender Male
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 2 Months
- Close Date April 15, 2021
- Education As described at job requirement portion
About Alokozay Group of Companies:
The Alokozay Group of Companies (AGC) is a leading ISO certified multinational FMCG company, has a proud history of 100 years of business, producing a diversified range of FMCG products including tea and coffee, soft drinks, evaporated milk, biscuits and potato chips, detergents, baby care products and a wide range of other personal care products.
AGC is headquartered in Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates, but has a presence in over 40 countries. It operates its own state of the art factories, warehouses and logistics operations and has an extensive distribution network across the Middle East, Central Asia, Asia, Europe, Africa and North America.
With over 35,000 staff and a rapidly developing consumer base, ACG is well on its way to fulfilling its mission of becoming one of the world’s leading brands. We invite you to explore our website ( www.alokozay.com ) to learn more about AGC and our exciting vision.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Training of sales employees.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Calculate his monthly, weekly & daily sales target on a daily bases to achieve 100% of their monthly sales target.
- Daily market visit of defined routs as per the PJP/ Sales supervisor instruction.
- Enhance and maintain the company sales through daily personal selling.
- Check and report any marketing and merchandising activity required by target market.
- Check and report any competitors Activity in the market.
- Check, rectify and report any mismanagement, misunderstanding and mistake against company product image.
- Check and maintain merchandising of company product in company assigned ToTs (Tools of Trade).
- Keep the company coolers in running condition.
- Any other lawful assignment assign by Supervisor and/ or leadership.
- Responsible of overall taking care of the vehicle physical condition
- Assist with salesmen in unloading the products in the market
- Follow up the log book on daily bases
- Reporting of daily activities to the supervisor
- Timely report of the vehicle maintenance
- On time reporting of the vehicle damage to Transport department
- On time reporting of the vehicle documents expiration date
- Any other formal duties as assigned by supervisor or line Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
Minimum Specifications for the position;
- At least high school graduation is required while Diploma in Business Administration will be preferable.
- At least 3 years relevant Sales, Marketing & Merchandising work experience in the FMCG & Beverages Industry.
- Sales experience in 5G Water preferable.
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Solid knowledge of overall sales & Merchandising techniques.
- Required Job fit abilities and competencies.
- Able to read, write and speak in Dari/ Pashtu and work proficiency in English is must.
- Good Knowledge of all Kabul Areas.
- Valid driving license preferable.
- Able to work beyond working hours
- Hand on Advance Office automation
Minimum Specifications for the position;
- 10th class graduation is required
- At least 3 years of driving experience
- valid driving license
Applications should be submitted through this email- email@example.com
Those application received after the closing date will not considered. Only short-Listed candidates whose application corresponds to the above criteria will be contacted for test/ interview.
The applications will reviewed on the rolling base
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
No in-person appointments of telephone calls will be entertained.
Please write your Tazkira Number in the CV