- Salary Offer As per Company salary scale
- Years of Experience 12 Years
- Number of Vacancies: 30
- Contract Duration Long term contract
- Contract Type Short Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference ASK-TR22
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension No
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education University Degree: Master –Related to expertise
- close Date August 9, 2022
About ASK Aria Consulting:
ASK Training and Consulting is looking to engage Master trainers/consultant to undertake training/workshops on bellow mentioned fields/expertise. We are looking for exceptional candidates with the passion, intellectual insight, and business acumen to help us grow and deepen our impact. The trainers/consultant will also be engaged during proposal development for training assignment, as well as different activities in the assignments.
ASK comprises more than 300 professionals who are recognized for their technical excellence. ASK staff represent a range of backgrounds and expertise. ASK’s expertise extends from statistics in both qualitative and quantitative research processes (socio-economic, demographics, migration, health, disaster risk reduction, nutrition, education monitoring and evaluation, impact assessment, market and feasibility research, finance, education, labor market and agriculture) to project management, geographical information systems and remote sensing applications.
Our core expertise lies in providing monitoring, evaluation and learning solutions to governments, investors, corporates and humanitarian organizations. We also specialize in providing event management, accommodation services building management and analytical capacities of development professionals.
A Master trainers/consultant will be responsible to facilitate training, workshops, courses in close consultation with ASK Training and Consulting. Their assignment is divided into part, first is to participate in proposal development of training/capacity building projects, relevant to their field of expertise. And, undertake assignments in trainings conducted by ASK Training and Consulting. ASK Training and Consulting is looking for expert Master Trainer in the following area of expertise/fields:
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Gender Equality
- Disaster, Emergency, First AID and Hygiene
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Developing HR Policy and Manual
- Advanced Monitoring & Evaluation
- SPSS And Research Methodology
- Project Management Professional
- Project Management and Information Management
- Business Writing and Communication
- Leadership And Management
- Project Management
- Advanced Accounting and Finance
- Advanced Human Resource Management
- Information and Communication Technology
- Logistics and Transport Management
- Health and Safety
- Capture Management
- Grant Writing and Proposal Writing
- Designing training, training materials, training place preparation, data collection, and reporting along with curriculum developer and project manager.
- To develop different types of curriculums for private sector.
- Ability to design Professional Short Term Training Programs in different topics and subjects.
- Experiences in conducted participatory training with more opportunities to the beneficiaries to learn by doing.
- Prepare training packages to be distributed for the trainees.
- Prepare training hand-outs and assist in training materials development.
- Ensure completion of training as per work plan.
- Facilitate market demand-based training for job seeker to enable them get employment after completion of the training.
- Ensure that the pre-assessments and post assessment test are implemented, anodized and used for training improvement not as a formality.
- Planning and Scheduling for trainings
- Organizing a training workshop (logistics, finances, venue, refreshment etc)
- Preparing/designing the training materials and its use
- Pre and post evaluation of the trainees for each training and reporting the synthesis of this exercise
- Training the targeted trainees in methodology and other training packages specified for the project.
- Collecting data on the trainings and impacts of the training.
- Filing the records of trainings and writing reports on the activities he conducts.
- Preparing/compiling individual training manuals for each training package
- Tracking and supporting the partner team on all the scheduling of all the trainings
The Master trainer must have excellent capacity of training and capacity building.
Must possess at least Bachelor with a minimum of 12 years’ experience, and Master with 8 years of relevant experience in training operation.
Working experience with community-based organizations will be an advantage.
Ability to work in a team and independently.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to cope with deadline demands and pressure.
Business Intelligence skill
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to clearly mention your field and that you want for example (ASK-TR22 – Your filed or expertise) in the subject line to apply before 08/Aug/2022, Application without subject line and after the deadline will not be considered.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.