- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Experience 1 Year
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration 12 month(s)
- Contract Type service contract
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference 151007
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date October 25, 2021
About UN-WFP Afghanistan:
The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) is the world’s largest humanitarian Agency, fighting hunger worldwide. WFP has been working in Afghanistan since 1963. In 2014, WFP fed over 3.6 million vulnerable Afghans and our operations include: capacity building, Purchase of Progress (P4P), Food Voucher, Food for Assets, Food for Work, Food for Training, Food for Education, Mother-and-Child Health and Nutrition and Emergency Relief. WFP food assistance aims to help the most vulnerable, food insecure Afghans, including women and children, as well as families affected by conflict and natural disasters.
To deliver standard business support processes to Faizabad AO, to facilitate effective service delivery. Under the direct supervision of Senior Programme Associate the incumbent will provide support and assistance to Faizabad Field Offices.
To deliver a range of routine business support tasks, to ensure that staff are effectively supported.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Collect, sort and disseminate correspondence, reports and other material to meet the required demands of staff to time standards.
2. Using WFP corporate programme management tool (COMET) database system and create partnership for newly signed Field Level Agreement (FLA).
3. Amend partnership in COMET database system for amended FLAs.
4. Create and amend Food Release Note – FRNs as requirement for supply chain to deliver food to Food Distribution Points.
5. Enter food and Cash Based Transfer (CBT) CP distribution reports in COMET database system.
6. Make sure quality data are captured in COMET prior sending for field office management’s approval.
7. Generate food distribution report as needed and asked by line supervisor or head of office.
8. Assis programme in daily food and CBT distribution reports to be entered in COMET and MODA reporting systems.
9. Reconcile data between COMET and LESS.
10. Support field monitoring team in field level activity monitoring.
11. Collect data using online platform of COBO.
12. Data quality check on regular bases under the instruction of country office COMET database administrator.
Education: Completion of secondary school education.
Experience: Three or more years of experience in general administrative work.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Ability to use standard office equipment such as photocopiers and scanners.
• Knowledge of standardised business support work routines and methods.
• Knowledge of standard office software packages, e.g. Microsoft word.
• Uses tact and courtesy to give and receive information with a variety of individuals.
• Good attention to detail in order to identify data discrepancies.
• Ability to work to deadlines and follow clear instructions.
Language: Ability to read, write and speak fluently in English (Level C) and in one of the local languages (Dari/Pashto) or both.
Afghan Nationals meeting the essential qualifications of the position are invited to apply by submitting a letter of interest and updated CV or P11 form, please click on link provided below in order to submit your online application through the WFP E-recruitment portal. Please note that application submitted via email or hardcopy will not be given any consideration.