- Salary Offer As Company Salary Scale
- Years of Experience At least two years of experience in business development.
- Number of Vacancies: 8
- Contract Duration 11 Months
- Contract Type Fixed Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference VA No. 22-01-2023-BDO
- Gender Only Man
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education A business bachelor's degree is an advantage.
- close Date January 28, 2023
Afghanistan Development and Welfare Services Organization (ADWSO), an Afghan Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), has been operating in Afghanistan since December 2008. ADWSO’s priority sector areas are Child Protection, Capacity Building, Rule of Law, and Women Empowerment.
- Develop business development support activities work plan (provincial and regional level) and participate in project planning to identify and develop project ideas.
- Represent the business development support activities at networking meetings involving other organizations engaged in related fields.
- Work closely with street-working and deportee children, holding focus groups and information-sharing meetings with individuals and groups within family compounds to identify merit children for cash intervention.
- Carry out market surveys, demand and supply of the service and products.
- Oversee and formatively monitor the business development/small business support activities.
- Identify the entrepreneurs’ business problems and help find solutions.
- Prepare monthly reports regarding the business situation and submit them to the project manager and program officer
- Securing and maintaining accurate files and records of business start-ups, profit/loss, and referrals (Education, Psycho-social counseling, legal, etc.)
- Considering the target beneficiaries’ knowledge and project scope, develop training materials, e.g., market survey, sales, bookkeeping, and advertisement (Course outline, agenda, PPT, test papers).
- In coordination with other resource teams, monitor and evaluate the implementation of the business development activities and/or help to evaluate overall program effectiveness; revise training plans and training curricula, as required.
- Participate in professional training and development activities as needed or requested.
- Enter the data into the database and KOBO.
- Report to Project Manager and ADWSO Program Manager.
- A business bachelor’s degree is an advantage.
- At least two years of experience in business development.
- Ability to effectively research new markets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Decision-making and leadership skills.
- Computer literate (MS Office Suite)
Please download and fill out the ADWSO Application Form and provide it to the following address by the closing date.
Download the ADWSO Application Form from the following link:
Note: When you apply via email, please put the vacancy number and title of the position in your email subject line.
Attach your cover letter and CV with the application form and follow the guidelines mentioned in the application form.