- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience 3 years
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration Permanent
- Contract Type Fixed Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference AUB/HR/024-020
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Bachelor's Degree
- close Date March 1, 2024
About Afghan United Bank
Afghan United Bank is a full-fledged privately owned commercial bank incorporated on October 4, 2007. The Bank obtained its banking license under the Banking Laws of Afghanistan from the Central Bank of Afghanistan (DA Afghanistan Bank) and received incorporation license from Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA). The Bank is currently operating through 34 branches and 13 booths in Kabul and other big cities of Afghanistan. The bank is offering financial products and services in both Conventional and Islamic Banking across these branches.
AUB is strengthened with the most professional bankers of the region and driven by the strategic goals set out by its Board of Management and Supervisory Board, the Bank has invested in the state of the art core banking system, Flex cube, in order to provide its customers with an extensive range of products and services. For more information kindly visit: www.aub.af or www.afghanunitedbank.com.
The Branch Operation Manager works with/under the Branch Manager to create and maintain appropriate levels of focus, operational integrity and control strategies for the branch. Ensure acceptable audit results and adherence to legal, corporate and regulatory procedures and continuous process improvement.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implements structure and process orientation that ensures proper delivery of the service to the customers.
- Responsible for the timely processing of the daily work and reports to the Branch Manager.
- Responsible for strict adherence to bank policies and procedures.
- Proactively handles customer service issues and provide timely solutions.
- Provides clear and effective leadership to the operation staff.
- Oversees all data processing activities supporting the deposit & withdrawal servicing of the branch.
- Maintains and follows current policies and procedures manuals.
- Handles customer questions and complaints regarding operational issues.
- Co-responsible for the operational, financial and customer service performance of the branch.
- Works with sales and operations to ensure Branch is providing 100% service level to end customer at all times.
- Prepares Branch for audits and ensure branch is in constant state of audit readiness.
- Other job-related tasks as assigned by the management.
- University degree, preferably in Business Management field.
- At least 3 years of branch operations experience in managerial level.
- Past managerial experience in Banking will be an advantage.
- Reporting and data analysis skills required.
- Ability to analyze and improve processes.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer literacy.
- Professional and innovative.
- Persuasiveness and disciplined.
Interested candidates who deem themselves suitable for this vacancy can share their complete profile including (application letter, updated CV, national identity card – tazkera/passport and recent photo) electronically to below mentioned email and please indicate the vacancy number (AUB/HR/024-019) in the subject line of your email otherwise your application will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates who have completed the requirements of the vacancy will be called for further selection process.