- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience 1 - 2 Years
- Number of Vacancies: 3
- Contract Duration Open Ended
- Contract Type Permanent
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference GKL-HR-75
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- close Date February 15, 2023
About Afghan United Bank:
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently, this bank has 27 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking.
The Branch Manager is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of a full-service branch office, including operations, lending, marketing, customer service, and security & safety in accordance with the Bank’s objectives/policies. The Branch Manager is ultimately responsible for the profitability and productivity of the branch.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance, and staff motivation.
- Achieves individual and branch goals through new business sales, referrals, and retention of account relationships.
- Creates a friendly environment in the branch that keeps customers and employees happy, and keeps the business and deposit base growing.
- Conducts performance evaluations of the branch staff and provides them with regular feedback in order to improve staff’s skills and capabilities.
- Gives merit to an employee who has made a big contribution in deposit, sales, and operation in order for others to follow the example.
- Sets and follows standards and professionalism for keeping the customers satisfied.
- Handles the cases of customer complaints that have been escalated from the Branch Operation Manager.
- Conducts daily sales and operation assessments and monitors every transaction made in the branch.
- Makes sure that the price of the products or services offered by the branch is competitive and in line with management directives.
- Sends reports to the branch’s General Manager and provides updates on the business status.
- Controls and reports branch losses, such as loss resulting from incidents such as clerical error or forgery.
- Participates in community affairs as a representative of the Bank to increase the Bank’s visibility and enhance new and existing business opportunities.
- In charge of sanitation and promoting cleanliness in the office.
- Performs other tasks related to business management whenever required.
- University degree, preferably in the Business Management field.
- At least 3 years of experience at the managerial level.
- Past managerial experience in Banking will be an advantage.
- He/She needs to be a leader, a problem-solver, and goal-oriented.
- Ability to analyze and improve processes.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer literacy.
- Professional and innovative.
- Persuasiveness and disciplined.
Interested candidates who deem themselves suitable for this position can submit their application (CV, Cover Letter, and recent photo) electronically to bellow mention email. Please include the position and vacancy number in the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for & an interview