- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience 3 - 4 years
- Number of Vacancies: 24
- Contract Duration Not specified
- Contract Type Not Specified
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference AD#AF 333/23
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Bachelor's Degree
- close Date March 25, 2023
About BRAC Afghanistan
BRAC Afghanistan is seeking applications from highly qualified and experienced Afghan Nationals for an anticipated project (Phase 2 of ABADEI) for the following positions based in 14 provinces (Kabul, Bamyan, Daikondi, Ghor, Badghis, Herat, Farah, Balkh, Faryab, Jawzjan, Sar-e-Pol, Badakhshan, Baghlan, Kunduz and Takhar).
The purpose of creating this position is to properly manage and implement the ACFW&RO activities planning and implementation in the area of work in district level, coordinate and networking with other agencies and donors in district level, data collection and reporting to be perform according to the essential procedures of ACFW in the working area. Cost effective planning and procedures to be taken into consideration to be used during the work. Have strong relation with district community members, Timing and implementation deadlines to be strictly followed, Reporting deadlines to be strictly met, and reporting to be made to all the concerned parties.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Conduct/support the CfW & Rehab assessment process.
Ensure coordination and communication with community elders, and project stakeholders etc. at district and area level.
• Support the country office team in developing the scope of work for assessment, Bill of Quantities (BoQs) and other necessary documentation in a consultative manner with all relevant stakeholders.
• Mobilize human and material resources (e.g., construction materials, tools, and equipment) for implementation of the projects on the selected sites and ensure that qualified, semi-skilled and unskilled labor is identified (as relevant) for each CfW activities.
• Ensure the CfW & Rehab wage rate structure and/or calculation processes align with UNDP’s ACFW&ROSOPs.
• S/He would be responsible to ensure safety and security and compliance with Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) standards providing necessary guidance and monitoring mechanisms on site and ensuring the provision of personal protective equipment (PPE)
• Ensure the availability of all required machinery, tools and equipment in the construction/rehabilitation of infrastructure to ensure the quality of the interventions.
• Ensure mitigation and prevention of all forms of child labor on sites and that the Social Environmental Safeguard (SES) is applied during implementation.
• Ensure the completion of construction/rehabilitation of small-scale prioritized community-based infrastructure as per the project plan and make sure that the constructed / rehabilitated infrastructures are properly handover to the community(s) and appropriate maintenance strategy is in place accordingly.
• Good organizational, Communication, interpersonal, and team building skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication in English, Pashto and Dari written and spoken.
• Advance computer and technological skills
• Good reporting and analysis skills
• Team building skills
• Conflict managing
• Integrity and honesty
• Problem solving skill
• Ability to manage in all levels
• Communication and networking skill
• Record keeping and documentation skill
interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resources Department, BRAC Afghanistan,
To apply please click on the below: https://jobs.af/jobs/acfw-and-ro-area-cash-for-work-and-rehabilitation-officer
Only complete applications will be accepted and short-listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse.
BRAC Afghanistan retains the right to not recruit for any of the positions advertised for here.
1 ACFW Officer / Area Office and each area office will cover 3-4 District Offices.
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply.
If you have any difficulties to apply for this job, please contact to jobs.af technical team through WhatsApp 0773020100/ 700730586