- Salary Offer As per organizational Scale
- Address Balkh
- Years of Experience Having 2 years of related experience.
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration One Year
- Contract Type Short Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference 0254-09-2022-IMC-KBL
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension No
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Graduated from secondary medical institute of health science (Diploma in anesthesia).
- close Date September 29, 2022
About International Medical Corps:
International Medical Corps (IMC) is a global humanitarian nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief programs. IMC is carrying out medical relief services in several provinces of Afghanistan
SCOPE OF WORK:
The Anesthesia technician works at Kod-e-barq 50 bed Hospital to predominantly deliver curative, preventive services to patients. She/he assumes responsibility and accountability for their practice, applying up to date knowledge and skills in carrying out and supporting each patient and family to meet their needs.
- Responsible for all related responsibilities of Anesthesia
- Close collaboration with chief physician of hospital to provide anesthesia services.
- Preparation of all drugs and equipment needed before surgery including checking the preoperative check -list to ensure the presence of all equipment and drugs and their expiration date.
- Use and maintenance of all anesthesia equipment’s.
- Follow up of the patient after surgery.
- To be ensure that all drugs and equipment which are needed for anesthesia are ready before anesthesia, (Check checklist to ensure that all equipment and drugs and expiration date is presence and accurate.
- Counselling and training the patients in health-related fields.
- Raising the level of knowledge and job awareness and obtaining information about national gaudiness.
- Carrying out 24-hour emergency procedure according to the time which is scheduled by hospital administration.
- Adherence to all infection prevention condition and adherence to medical uniform during working hours.
- Participation in morning report of the hospital and meetings of the subcommittee on performance and efficiency of its respective department.
- Pursuing the application and strict adherence set in the department.
Safeguarding policy for Staff:
- Respect and follow International Medical Corps Safeguarding policy and never neglect, abuse, harm and exploit children, young people, and adult at risk,
- Report any actual or suspicious harm to the children and vulnerable adult caused by staff and program.
- Graduated from secondary medical institute of health science (Diploma in anesthesia).
- Having a kind and friendly personality and enough strange for work.
- Having proficiency of local languages.
- Having 2 years of related experience.
International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment, or other monetary transaction. If you are asked for money in connection with this recruitment, please report to International Medical Corps at the website provided at the end of this document.
Please note that:
- IMC commits to a fair and transparent recruitment procedure.
- IMC will conduct his recruitment on the base of need only.
- Only HR department will contact you during the recruitment process.
- IMC may keep data of your application for its pool of candidate and might propose you other position than the one you applied for based on your qualification.
- Only short-listed candidates whose application responds to the criteria will be contacted & local applicants from the same province are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
To apply for this vacancy, please use the following link:
If the link above does not work by clicking on it, please copy and paste it in the browser address bar.
Make sure that you have Entered All Education, Work Experiences Details Completely, Accurate & at the end of the application you press Submit.
Preference will be given to local residence applicants.
Website for reporting misconduct: www.InternationalMedicalCorps.ethicspoint.com. Please do not submit your CV or application to this website, it will not be considered for review.