- Salary Offer As per as AADA salary scale.
- Experience At least three years of relevant working experience
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration 3 Month
- Contract Type Fixed-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference N/A
- Gender Male
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date October 18, 2021
- Education Diploma in Business Administration from a recognized university
Agency for Assistance and Development of Afghanistan (AADA) is an Afghan non-profit non-governmental organization working for the development of Afghanistan mainly through (1) provision of quality health services; (2) community development; (3) training and capacity building at professional and community levels; and (4) research in topics of public health and social sciences besides various projects in different parts of Afghanistan.
The Admin/Finance officer responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Overall management of Admin and finance section.
- Prepare and certifying updated payroll on monthly basis.
- Update staff personnel files on monthly basis.
- Keep track of staff leave balance for the project staff.
- Monitor staff attendance sheet on daily and weekly basis.
- Participate in the interview process of newly appointed candidates.
- Prepare weekly, quarterly, and monthly administration activity report.
- Design and updating staff payroll timesheets.
- Procuring all the demanded goods of project with the help of related technical expert who is responsible for quality control;
- Delivering the procured goods to field;
- Check the updated expenses record of his office vehicles and follow up the mileage of vehicles for oil and filter change;
- Monthly checking, editing and consolidating the project account.
- Compliance of organizational financial procedures and completeness of documents.
- Frequent travel to the health facilities to support field staff.
- Diploma in Business Administration from a recognized university
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in local languages and strong interpersonal skills in English.
At least three years of relevant working experience
Interested eligible individuals are invited to submit their CVs and applications, clearly indicating the Title of Position and Name of Province in which they want to apply either through e-mail to address shown below, or through direct submission to the Human Resource department of AADA main office ““House #33, PD 4, Second part of Kart-e-Parwan, Ghazi Ayob Khan female high school lane, Kabul, Afghanistan. Candidates who send their CVs through e-mail must mention the Title of position (Admin/Finance officer KabulProvince) in which they want to apply, in the subject line of email. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test and interview. Your e-mail must depict the vacancy title; else otherwise the CV will not be entertained.
NOTE: Please add the title of position and province on which you are going to apply for, in the subject line of your email.