- Salary Offer 600 USD monthly
- Experience 10 - 15 Years
- Contract Duration Open Ended
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference HTN2020/Hiratan Balkh
- Gender Male
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 1 Months
About Fast Pay Afghanistan
This is an incorporated company which provides an app for customer services which is able to offer electronic payments with different payment methods such as, bank based, credit card and etc. For installing of this app on your phone yow will be able to purchase/pay mobile credits card/airline tickets, bill payment and so on.
This Company is looking for finance and accounting officer. Candidates who want to apply for this job should be an experienced professional with all necessary knowledge of corporate accountant. Candidates should be goal oriented and also able to interpret metrics.
- Well reporting skills
- Able to corporate Finance
- Basic Math Skills
- Well communication skills
- Should be able to solve and analyse problems
- Teamwork skills
- Confidentially Skills
- Initiative Skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to forecast all future financial trends.
- Have ability to plan and direct all financial activities and expenditures of the project level technical teams and financial
- Able to Prepare reports which are required by the project all partners.
- Ensure compliance with procedures and applicable laws
- The Candidates should be able Collect, review and interpret all financial necessary information.
- Should be able to Oversee the flow of cash and financial tools.
- Able to manage, report and provide advice how the future financial decisions might be impacted and organization
- Able to Produce all account payables, financial reports of related vedors etc.
- The Candidates are responsible to develop all necessary financial management mechanisms which minimize financial risk.
- Able to Conduct evaluations and reviews for cost reduction opportunities.
- Well experienced to manage all the financial monitoring ,accounting, and reporting systems.
- Able to Produce clear & accurate financial reports to specific deadlines.
- The candidates have Responsibilities for maintenance and updating of financial records.
- Has to provide the financial reports such monthly basis, quarterly basis, yearly basis and final)
- Make all necessary entries in register for the invoices and so on.
- Has to Keep the sorting them and record of the bills in folders and files
- Also have fully Responsibilities for the bank transactions such as out/in
- Provide of monthly salaries of company all staff
- Assisting in controlling of staff attendance sheets.
- Able to update internal systems with all financial data.
- Has to process and Prepare the monthly , quarterly and annual government tax reports.
- Participate in rack bank deposits, financial audits and payments.
- Bachelor degree in MBA/BBA or other related fields.
- At least have 10 years experience in accounting and financial management.
- Have fluency written communication skills in Dari/Pashto and English
- Have good computer knowledge in Excel, Word, QuickBooks and etc.
- Also should have best writing & oral skills in Dari, Pashto and English
- The candidates who want to apply their age not be lower than 30Years
Please send your updated CV with no academic document for now, but remember we will request all your documents when you select for interview. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Please send your CV to following email with writing Position in subject line of email.