- Salary Offer Based on Organization Salary Scale
- Years of Experience Minimum 3 Years of Relevant Working Experience
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration One year with possibility of extension
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto
- Reference GAAC-GH-001/23
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Must have bachelor’s degree in accounting/business or related
- close Date January 27, 2023
About GAAC Holding:
GAAC Holding Afghanistan is a subsidiary company of GAAC Holding SPV LTD, a UAE based company of global best in class partners with specialist in airport management and extensive experience working in emerging markets. With circa 1,000 employees in Afghanistan, GAAC provides ground handling and aviation security services in different international airports, including Kabul, Heart, Kandahar and Mazar-e-Sharif.
- Enter daily transactions in journal.
- Analyze financial information and adjusting entries in coordination with the line manager.
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and tally and file invoices.
- Coordinate with management and staff to collect raw data for preparing budgets.
- Keep proper record of inventories in coordination with the concerned department and have follow up of depreciation and amortization of the assets.
- Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures, and state regulations.
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Assist Senior Accountant in financial and tax audits, and general ledger preparation.
- Assist Line manager Prepare income tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Assist to develop monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
- Assist to complete end of month close procedures.
- Any other task assigned to him/her by supervisor.
- Must have bachelor’s degree in accounting/business or related.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles, standards and practices.
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Fluent in English, Dari/Pashto – written and spoken.
- Computer skills; accounting software packages and MS office packages.
- ACCA, CPA or relevant certifications are preferred.
- Those who fulfil the above-mentioned criteria should send their updated CVs to below submission email.
- Please mention vacancy number, position title along with province name in subject line of your email or your application may not be considered.
- Please do not send heavy size documents (i.e. Tazkira, education and work certificates)
- You are required to fill out the application form following the link https://forms.office.com/r/Nwj2bSCDPi or your application will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the next stage of recruitment.
- No application will be accepted after the closing date.