- Salary Offer As Per Organization Salary Scale
- Experience Two or more years’ experience working as an Accoun
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration 1 Year
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference 004
- Gender Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date June 30, 2021
- Education College Degree in accounting
About Sola School of Leadership Afghanistan:
The Accountant position is a key position at SOLA School, an all-girls boarding school in Kabul. The position is expected to manage all SOLA School financial and some administrative matters. This position reports to the Principal of the school with a strong collaborative relationship with SOLA Inc. Controller.
- Prepares timely and accurate monthly reports and verifies monthly summary data.
- Prepares monthly fund requests to SOLA Inc.
- All accounts payable functions, including timely processing of invoices and paying vendors and managing cash flow
- All accounts receivable functions including collecting and recording tuition payments
- Manage a calendar of tasks due to internal and external stakeholders
- Daily and end of month petty cash reconciliation
- Prepare quarterly and annual Business receipt tax (BRT)
- Prepare any financial reports due to local and regional governmental agencies
- Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with government financial legal requirements.
- Maintain accurate inventory of company assets (Computers, equipment, furniture, etc.)
- Liaison with local payroll company
- Ad hoc projects as necessary
- College degree in Accounting
- Two or more years’ experience working as an Accountant
- Strong Microsoft Excel user
- Fluency in English, Dari, and Pashto
Kindly submit your resume to email@example.com