- Salary Offer As per the Organization salary scale
- Experience At least one year similar experience with NGOs/working with communities
- Number of Vacancies 2
- Contract Duration 11 Months
- Contract Type Fixed-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference PU-AMI/HR/KBL/001402
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date August 12, 2021
- Education Degree or Diploma in Sociology, Psychology or any other social science discipline
About Première Urgence – Aide Médicale Internationale (PU-AMI)
(PU-AMI) معلومات در مورد موسسه :
Première Urgence Internationale (PUI) is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and non-religious international aid organization. Our teams are committed to supporting civilians’ victims of marginalization and exclusion, or hit by natural disasters, wars and economic collapses, by answering their fundamental needs. Our aim is to provide emergency relief to uprooted people in order to help them recover their dignity and regain self-sufficiency. The association leads in average 200 projects by year in the following sectors of intervention: food security, health, nutrition, construction and rehabilitation of infrastructures, water, sanitation, hygiene and economic recovery. PUI is providing assistance to around 7 million people in 22 countries – in Africa, Asia, Middle East, Eastern Europe and France.
Afghan mission is the oldest PUI mission, with the first medical intervention launched in 1979 just after the Soviet Invasion. PU-AMI’s teams currently work mainly on the implementation of health services for the population of Eastern region, complementing its health response across the sectors of nutrition, protection, WaSH with an important focus on displaced population.
موسسه (PU-AMI) یک اداره غیردولتی، غیرانتفاعی، غیرسیاسی و غیر مذهبی مدد رسان بین ا لمللی میباشد. تیم ما متعهد به رسانیدن کمک به قربانیان ملکی منزوی شده و محروم ویا آنعده قربانیان/مردم ملکی را براورده سازد که به اثر جنگ، حوادث طبیعی و مشکلات اقتصادی بیجاشده اند، به حاشیه کشانده شده اند و با خطر مواجه اند. موسسه (PU-AMI) به 7 میلیون مردم در 22 ممالک 200 پروزه را در سال در بخش های دیل رهبری مینماید: مصوونیت غذایی –صحت- سوٰ ء تغذی- باز سازی و ساختمانی زیر بنا ها – اب – بهداشت- حفظ ا لصحه و باز سازی اقتصادی در افریقا، آسیا، شرق میانه، ارو پای شرقی، و فرانسه معا ونت مینماید.
ماموریت افغانستان به حیث ماموریت قدیمی با اولین مداخله در بخش صحی در سال1979 فقط بعد از تجاوز شوروی اغاذ گردیده است. تیم پی پو- ای ام ای فعلآ مصروف عرضه خدمات صحی برای مردم زون شرقی متمم پاسخگویی به صحت با بخش های سوء تغذی حفاظت وواش فعالیت مینماید.
Responsibilities and particular assignmentsمسؤلیت ها و وظایف مشخص
General responsibilitiesمسؤلیت های عمومی :
The accountability supervisor closely works with communities to inform them about PU-AMI’s activities and services, to foster their participation in PU-AMI’s projects and to collect and ensure effective and timely management of their feedback. Under the supervision of the accountability officer, the accountability supervisor is in charge of the development and management of PU-AMI’s accountability systems in the eastern region and should also actively contribute to their dissemination and/or improvement if requested.
Objective 1هدف اول : Implementation of accountability activities
Activities/Main dutiesفعالیت ها/ وظایف عمده: Manage PU-AMI’s complaints and feedback mechanisms
- Ensure effective development and management of PU-AMI’s feedback mechanisms through the regular collection of communities’ feedback and their proper registration in PU-AMI’s dedicated system.
- Maintain confidential and detailed records of all feedback registered.
- In collaboration with the accountability officer and concerned departments, ensure close follow-up of all the feedback received, to make sure that they effectively and timely analyzed and addressed.
- Treat urgent and/or sensitive feedback with the immediate attention they require and ensure a fast resolution.
- In collaboration with the accountability officer, liaise with community leaders and external stakeholders, to support the resolution of feedback if necessary.
- Compile data, prepare and submit regular comprehensive and detailed activity reports.
- When relevant, suggest new tools to collect feedback and reinforce the relevance of PU-AMI complaints and feedback mechanisms.
- Upon request from your line manager, conduct field investigation and cross-check information received.
Objective 2هدف دوم: Promotion of complaints and feedback mechanisms
Activities/Main dutiesفعالیت ها/ وظایف عمده: Inform and raise awareness about PU-AMI’s feedback mechanisms
- Design relevant IEC (information, education and communication) tools to advertise PU-AMI’s feedback mechanisms.
- Implement accountability and CFM awareness raising and promotion activities to sensitize communities, local authorities and external stakeholders in PU-AMI’s areas of implementation and ensure that complaints and feedback mechanisms are known by communities in areas of intervention.
- When relevant, suggest new ways to advertise PU-AMI’s feedback mechanisms.
Objective 3هدف سوم : Communication
Activities/Main dutiesفعالیت ها/ وظایف عمده: Ensure clear communication with communities, within PU-AMI and with external stakeholders.
- Inform communities about their rights to be consulted and provide feedback to PU-AMI on its activities and explain them why and how to use PU-AMI’s feedback mechanisms.
- Communicate and disseminate feedback handling procedures, policies and tools to beneficiaries, project staff and other stakeholders.
- Ensure constant and adequate communication with your manager and your colleagues.
- Participate in department coordination meeting and any other meetings related to humanitarian accountability if needed.
The tasks and responsibilities defined in this job description are non-exhaustive and can evolve depending on the project’s needs.
Qualification/ Requirements تحصیلات و شرایط لازمه
• Education Background: Degree or Diploma in Sociology, Psychology or any other social science discipline
• Work Experience: At least one year similar experience with NGOs/working with communities
• Knowledge and skills:
Interest in working in humanitarian sector and good understanding of humanitarian principles
Observation, active listening and analysis skills
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with diverse people
Strong organization skills and attention to details
Good communication and reporting skills
Very good team spirit! Ability to work within a team.
Willingness to improve own knowledge and skills by actively participating in any training sessions and capacity building activities and willingness to share experience and build capacities of a team.
Willingness to look beyond his/her job description and cooperate with all departments
Ability to deal with stress and tight deadlines
Experience/training in protection will be an asset
Experience working in the eastern region
• Languages: Fluency in written and spoken Pashto, Dari and English
• Computer skills: Strong knowledge of MS office software (including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) and understanding of data analysis software (Kobo Humanitarian Tool box)
• Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts (field experience)
To apply for this vacancy, please use the following link
If the link above does not work by clicking on it, please copy and paste it in the browser address bar.
Make sure to press submit at the end of the application.
No other type of submission will be accepted. Prepare your resume before applying, you will have to attach it.
Only short listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted & local applicants from the same province are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.