- Salary Offer According to organizational Scale
- Address Remote Job
- Years of Experience Experience is not required but any experience is a plus point
- Number of Vacancies: 50
- Contract Duration One year
- Contract Type Fixed Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference 1
- Gender Only Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Any Field
- close Date March 31, 2023
About Aseel Technology Corporation:
Aseel is an international development company harnessing innovative technology to improve lives in underdeveloped and underrepresented countries. Aseel was founded on the belief that development projects need to be faster and smarter when it comes to creating a positive impact affecting individuals, communities, and nations. Aseel challenges conventional growth models and techniques, fostering a culture of thinking big and learning from collective experience to bridge the gap between fast-paced technology sectors and impact-driven international development firms. Partnering with government and non-government entities, private companies, and international organizations, Aseel’s mission is to create disruptive technology solutions to complex global challenges.
Aseel accomplishes this mission with a diverse team of professionals with experience in international development, systems engineering, data science and analytics, business and finance, product management, application development, and e-commerce sales. Aseel is a U.S.-based company with headquarters located in Washington, D.C. Team members work remotely from the US, UK, Egypt, Australia, Norway, and elsewhere. Global employees consist of driven team members passionate about the mission and committed to making positive changes in international development using technology-based systems. Ideal candidates will meet basic requirements for the position and be willing to collaborate with a diverse team and expand areas of responsibility or expertise as needed in a challenging environment.
The Aseel 50 women in tech is a program designed to recruit, develop, and empower Afghan female talent worldwide, specifically in Afghanistan. Chosen candidates will work remotely alongside global staff using Aseel’s advanced cloud environment showcasing professional skills and abilities. Join our mission to support Afghan families by raising emergency relief funds through Aseel’s impact-driven platform and partnering with artisans to provide entrepreneurial opportunities.
The selection committee will determine each candidate’s eligibility through a series of steps, beginning with registration questions. The registration link can be found on the website. Top candidates will be evaluated based on organizational, communication, and critical thinking skills. Additionally, candidates may be required to submit a writing sample. Chosen candidates will be offered a career opportunity that best matches their skillset.
Qualifications and Requirements
- This is a remote position requiring internet access
- Candidates must be proficient in English
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree preferred
- Flexible schedule with the ability to communicate across various time zones
- Excellent communication skills
- Business or I.T./technology interests
- Consistently meets deadlines for all deliverables
- Takes ownership of assigned tasks
- Exhibits professionalism and respect at all times
- Ability to work well alone and collaborate with others
Please go to this link to apply.https://aseelapp.com/job/index/detail/id/1