- Salary Offer NTA Salary Scale (G Grade) step 1
- Experience 3 years’ experience (with a reference letter) in t
- Number of Vacancies 2
- Contract Duration One year contract with extension, conditional to satisfactory performance and budget availability
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference NSIA/ASNKH-011
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date June 15, 2021
- Education Diploma or equivalent.
The Government of Afghanistan has established a new initiative called Asan Khedmat, which operates under the auspices of National Statistics and Information Authority (NSIA), and is a one-stop shop for public services. Asan Khedmat will contribute to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Afghan Government and enhance the responsiveness to the needs of the Afghan citizen. The center will deliver quality services in an inexpensive and timely manner and improve the relation between the citizens and the government. The effect will be to strengthen the democratic system in Afghanistan.
The government of Azerbaijan will provide technical support in all aspects of this initiative.
The development and implementation of the initiative will involve:
- Construction of an administration building and the Asan Khedmat Centers in Kabul and throughout the country.
- Administrative structures and capacity building
- Information Technology
- Process simplification of public services
Summary of the position:
Answer incoming calls from applicants to answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Answering calls and giving detailed information.
- Handle applicants’ inquiries both through telephone and by email.
- Searching for required information using available resources.
- Managing and resolving applicants’ complaints.
- Providing applicants with service information.
- Entering information of new applicant into the system.
- Process and follow ups of the complaints.
- Identifying and handling priority issues.
- Routing the calls to appropriate resources.
- Follow up of applicants’ calls.
- Documenting all call information according to the standard operating procedures
- Completing call logs.
- Producing call reports.
Academic Qualifications / Required Experience:
Following experience and qualifications are required for this position:
- Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications and call center systems.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Knowledge of routing calls.
- Proven track records.
- Required language skills.
- 3 years’ experience (with a reference letter) in the call center of a major company.
- Fluency in Dari, Pashto and English languages.
- Communication skills.
- Problem solving.
- Negotiation skills.
- Stress tolerance.
- High energy level.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Skills in record maintenance.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Conflict resolution and/or mediation skills.
- Knowledge of office management principles and procedures.
- Skills in the use of database management, word processing, spreadsheet, and/or presentation software.
- Knowledge of human resources principles and practices.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of administrative policies and procedures implemented in Asan Khedmat.
- Knowledge of Dari, Pashto and English languages is required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please make sure to include your information containing the necessary documents, copy of the E-Tazkera ID , educational documents, work experience documents in a PDF file and enter in the link below.
If send your application, copy the link below and open it on a separate page.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW