- Language Requirement: TOEFL/IELTS
- Gender: Male/Female
- Level: Bachelor and Master
- Eligible Region/Countries: International
- Medium of Instruction: English
Are you choosing to enroll at HAN for a bachelor’s or master’s degree? Are you a citizen of a nation outside the EU/EEA? Have you made any noteworthy progress in your studies or personal growth? If so, you qualify for one of the HAN scholarships. These scholarships are available through the HAN, Holland Scholarship, Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science, Netherlands Association of Applied Sciences, The Dutch organization for internationalization in education, and Association of universities, the Netherlands.
Provided by: HAN University of Applied Sciences
Host Country: Netherland
Eligible Countries: International
Benefits of The Program
For bachelor students:
- HAN Holland Scholarship: You will get € 2,500 for this scholarship in the first semester and € 2,500 in the second semester. For the following three years of studies, you can get € 2,500 a year. You must continue earning 45 credits each year to receive this.
- Honors Scholarship: The honor scholarship is different. There’s no need for you to apply. The academic board’s students chosen for the study program have excelled academically in their first year. Who is qualified? Students who fulfilled the minimal criteria were not awarded a HAN Holland scholarship. In the second year, the payout begins at €2,500. You can then get € 2,500 for each subsequent year of study. You must earn the necessary 45 credits per year to receive this.
For Master Students:
- HAN Holland Scholarship: In the first semester, you get € 2,500, and in the second semester, you get € 2,500.
- Honors Scholarship: The honors scholarship is different. There’s no need for you to apply. The academic board chooses students that excelled in their first semester of the study program. Who is qualified? Students who fulfilled the minimal criteria were not awarded a HAN Holland scholarship. The Honors scholarship comes from a single 2,500-euro payment in the second semester.
- You are a citizen of a nation outside the EEA or the EU.
- You have never before been enrolled in a degree program at a Dutch university or university of applied sciences.
- You have been granted admission to HAN’s full-time degree program taught in English.
- You have at least a 6.5 IELTS score, a 90 TOEFL iBT score, or a Cambridge Certificate (CAE or CPE)
- A letter of motivation. Why you will succeed as a HAN student is explained in this section.
- A little video of you. 3 minutes tops. Talk about the following:
– Describe who you are and what you are good at.
-What would your friends or past teachers say about you?
-Tell them about the academic program you have selected at HAN.
-Assume you are a member of a team. What part would you play and why, given your personality and experience
-What are your professional goals? What and where do you envision yourself to be in ten years, professionally speaking?
- Your CV.
How to Apply?
- OKP-LPDP: Joint Scholarship Program (Indonesia)
- Holland Scholarship
- MENA Scholarship Program (MSP)
- NN Future Matters Scholarship
- NRF-Nuffic Program South Africa
- Orange Knowledge Program
- Orange Tulip Scholarship Program
- Sino-Dutch Scholarship
- The Desmond Fortes Scholarship
To learn more, kindly visit The HAN University of Applied Sciences.