Postal services in Afghanistan have a history of more than a century. These services were first laid in 1870 for the first time during the reign of Amir Shir Ali Khan, which witnessed significant ups and downs due to changes in the political, social and cultural spheres. In 1928, Afghanistan became a member of the World Postal Union and in 1968, a member of the Asia-Pacific Postal Union, in order to expand its postal relations and strengthen ties with the rest of the world.
Recently, the post office of Afghan Post, according to the decree No. 2828 dated 10/22/1398, His Excellency the President of the Republic of Afghanistan as a state-owned company; To offer and develop traditional and modern postal services that meet the needs of customers and compete in the market nationally and internationally; The change of legal personality has manifested itself.
The goals of the Afghan Post SOC include:
• Providing postal services with credibility, acceptable and accessible to customers
• Development of postal services
• Launching lucrative digital services
• Providing employment opportunities
• Provide postal facilities to postal customers
• Development of postal network in the country
• Growing the quality of traditional and modern postal services
• Compliance with global postal laws and standards
• Adapting postal service quality standards
• Expanding relations to governmental and non-governmental departments
• Partnership and cooperation with the private postal sector
Easyjoob.com is one of trusted job portal website in Afghanistan which helpes to Afghan employers and jobseekers to find their dream occupational job.