- Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
- Gender MaleFemale
- Eligible Region/Countries All
- Medium of Instruction English
- Field of study eadership
- Funding Type Fully Funded
- Duration 4 Years
Barry University, in partnership with the Stamps Scholars Program, accepts applications for the Barry Stamps Scholars Program for fall 2023. This Program provides the students full tuition, room, and board over four years. Also, students will receive funds for study abroad, undergraduate research, and other exceptional learning experiences.
The Stamps Scholars Program is to award multi-year scholarships to support outstanding students in achieving their education and life goals. Besides pursuing their educational interests, scholars will develop their leadership skills with merit-based financial aid. The aids include enrichment funds for studying abroad, research projects, cultural exchanges, and other educational experiences. Moreover, beneficiaries will join a community of more than 2800 alumni Stamps Scholars worldwide to network and share their experiences.
Besides the generous support of the Stamps Scholars Program, Barry University provides matching funds to offer a full merit scholarship. The award is renewable annually based on students’ GPA, community service requirements, and leadership training.
- Application Deadline: 15 January 2023 (9:29 am AFT)
- Semi-Finalists Virtual Interview: February 2023
- Finalists Face-to-Face Interview: March 2023
- Result Notification: Late March
- Host Organization: Barry University
- Partner: Stamps Scholars Program
- Location: U.S.
- Gender: Male/Female
- Funding Type: Fully-funded
- Number of Opportunity: N/A
- Target Group: First Year Freshmen
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Eligible Countries: All
- Program Duration: Four Years
- Language Required: English
- Fields of Study: Leadership
Successful applicants can benefit from the Barry Stamps Scholars Program 2023 as follows:
- Annual extendable scholarship for tuition, room, board, books, and transportation;
- Extra award of $6,000 for study abroad or any extraordinary learning experience;
- Academic advisor expert in relevant area from a faculty member;
- Exceptional cultural experiences;
- Leadership training and service activities;
- Welcomes and dinner with the faculty and donors;
- Leadership opportunities such as Presidential Ambassador Program and having the chance to be a student representative at University events;
- Having access to a Stamps Scholars national network;
- Having access to unique Stamps leadership and fellowship programs.
Applicants who wish to apply for this opportunity should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a first-year freshman or first-year student at the university;
- Be a U.S. citizen, resident, or international student;
- Prove high school GPA of 3.5 or higher;
- Prove active leadership demonstration.
The Barry Stamps Scholars Program application process is as follows:
- Apply to Barry University;
- If accepted to Barry University and meet the scholarship’s minimum GPA requirement, apply to the Barry Stamps Scholars Program by 15 January 2023;
- Semi-finalists will receive a virtual interview invitation with the Barry Stamps Admissions Committee in February;
- Finalists will have an interview with a representative of the Stamps Scholars Program in March;
- Finalists will receive notifications of a decision by late March.
Applicants should prepare and upload the following documents:
- Application form;
- An essay summarizing the applicant’s leadership experience and personal characteristics that will make the applicant an asset to the Barry University community;
- A letter of support;
- High school co-curricular activity records;
- Certificate of achievement;
- Other documents of recognition, newspaper or press pieces, or short video maximum of 3 minutes. The video can be on YouTube, www.zeemee.com, etc., telling about yourself, your interests, and why you would like to be part of the Barry community;
- Include anything that would support the application that the applicant did not sufficiently convey in their application or essay.
How to Apply?
Applicants should fill in the online form by entering the link below.