- Language Requirement OEFLIELTS
- Gender MaleFemale
- Level Master
- Number of Opportunity: 4
- Eligible Region/Countries All
- Medium of Instruction English
- Field of study Master’s of Business Administration
- Funding Type Fully Funded
- Duration One Year
Do you aspire to complete your master’s degree in Business Administration at a great university such as the Oxford University? If so, you can apply for a Skoll Scholarship to study your master’s degree at the University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School. This scholarship is awarded through a competitive process to students from Afghanistan and the other countries. So, if you want to be an entrepreneur and pursue entrepreneurial solutions to important social and environmental problems while also making a positive difference in the world, don’t miss out on this incredible chance.
- Country: United Kingdom
- University: Oxford University
- Supported by: Skoll Foundation
- Application Deadline: January 4, 2023
- Number of opportunity: 4
- Level of Study: Master’s of Business Administration
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- The Oxford Said MBA program’s course costs are intended to be covered by the scholarship.
- Funds is provided in addition to help with living costs.
- Partial scholarships might be offered in exceptional cases.
To qualify for the Skoll Scholarship, you must meet the requirements listed below:
- For a minimum of three years prior to applying for the MBA, have launched a new social venture or initiative within an established organization, or pursued positive change as an impact career professional (i.e., someone who has used entrepreneurial approaches to address the same social or environmental issue with a clear core thread that unites their work);
- Possess personally demonstrated traits strongly associated with entrepreneurial leadership;
- Have demonstrated how a business education will assist in career advancement;
- Have demonstrated a need for financial assistance.
- The GMAT/GRE test is necessary for admission to the MBA program at Oxford Saïd. The MBA Admissions Team advises applicants with a GMAT score of 650 or higher to apply. A verbal score of 160 and a quantitative score of 161 are advised for the GRE.
- Candidates must take the GMAT/GRE exam in order to be considered for admission to Oxford Saïd’s MBA program. The GMAT score recommendation of the MBA Admissions Team is 650 or higher. For the GRE, a verbal score of 160 and a quantitative score of 161 are advised.
- Candidates who did not attend an English-speaking university or whose first language is not English must take the TOEFL or IELTS exams.
- The Scholarship is open to applicants of any age.
To find out more about your eligibility, please review the Eligibility Criteria.
Scholarship Expectations from Recipients:
The candidate will receive a letter of agreement outlining expectations before, during, and after the MBA when a Skoll Scholarship is offered.
- Representing the Skoll Center
- Helping classmates with their business endeavors, recruiting potential Scholars of Skoll
- Serving as a member of the Skoll Scholar Alumni Board
- Examples include responding to media inquiries.
Deadlines & Timeline:
- Apply for the Oxford Saïd MBA at the first, second, or third stages (including submitting your Skoll Scholarship essays) By Jan 4, 2023 (at the latest)
- Stage 1 scholarship applications are being reviewed (candidates updated): Nov 2022
- Stage 2 scholarship applications are being reviewed (candidates updated): Jan 2023
- Scholarship applications from Stage 3 as well as those shortlisted in Stages 1 and 2 are being reviewed: March and April 2023
- Skoll Scholarship Logistics and Reference Form will be sent to candidates: End of March 2023
- Logistics and Reference for the Skoll Scholarship Deadline for submitting forms: Early April 2023
- Interview decisions will be made (all candidates updated): Mid April 2023
- 1st stage interviews (online): End April 2023
- Last stage interviews (online): Mid May 2023
- Skoll Scholarships final decision: Mid May 2023
- Fill the online application form
- Bachelors certificate
- GMAT/GRE scores
- Language proficiency test proof (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Curriculum Vitae CV
- 2 professional/academic references
- Required application essays
How to apply for Skoll MBA Scholarship at Oxford University?
To apply for the Skoll Scholarship, follow these steps:
- Click here to write your interest in the application process on the website to stay informed If there are any changes to the submission deadlines,
- By clicking here, you can begin the application process for the MBA program at Sad Business School for the Oxford MBA program. Either stage 1 or stage 2 of the MBA admissions process must involve doing this.
- You should upload your answers to the Skoll Scholarship essay questions with your MBA application. The “Funding” section of the MBA application is where you’ll find the scholarship essay questions. They advise giving yourself about a week to finish the Skoll Scholarship essay questions.
- The MBA Admissions Team will decide whether or not to accept you into the MBA program after reviewing your application.
- Once you understand that you have been accepted into the MBA program, you can immediately submit your application to the Skoll Scholarship Selection Committee.
- A review of the scholarship application materials concludes each stage of the MBA admissions process.
- You will be promptly informed of the status of your scholarship application and whether it has made it to the final shortlist after each stage of MBA admission decisions has been made.
- If you were notified that your scholarship application has been shortlisted, wait for an email from the Skoll Centre with a link to the Logistics and Reference Form. Go to the timelines below to learn when to anticipate receiving this email.
- Once you receive the email, you must complete the Logistics and Reference Form. This brief survey asks you to confirm your contact details (in case you receive an interview invitation), how you learned about the Scholarship, and the names and contact details of your references. Please be aware that your references won’t be contacted until you reach the final stages of the selection process.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further inquiries.
Please visit the Skoll Scholarship website to learn more about the program at the Saïd Business School of the University of Oxford.