- Language RequirementNot required
- Eligible Region/CountriesAll Countries except citizens of EU/EEA countries
- Medium of InstructionEnglish
- Opportunity ID12048
- Funding TypeFully Funded
- Duration2 years
Utrecht University is one of the world’s leading universities that annually accepts many students and funds their education. Likewise, Utrecht University offers Utrecht Excellence Scholarships to provide quality education and support the students to study for their master’s degree at this fantastic university in the Netherlands.
Funded by: Utrecht University
Host country: Netherlands
Open to: International students
Level of education: Master’s degree
Deadline: 1 February 2024
Duration: Up to two years
Institution: Utrecht University
Eligible Countries: International students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA = the EU countries, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway).
The Utrecht Excellence Scholarship may be given as follows:
- The tuition charge or,
- As defined by the IND, the tuition fee plus the income necessary for one year is associated with a residence visa for study (Immigration and Naturalization Service).
- For the second year of two-year master’s programs, the scholarship may be renewed.
You must satisfy the following requirements to be qualified for a Utrecht Excellence Scholarship:
- The top 10% of your graduating class must include you.
- Both having an EU/EEA passport and being ineligible for aid under the Dutch student grant and loan system are requirements.
- Your secondary education or bachelor’s degree must have been earned outside the Netherlands.
- You must have applied to a master’s program abroad. Not every show takes part.
The following criteria will be used to determine whether candidates are eligible for a scholarship:
- In the suggested topic of study, as demonstrated by your master’s application, academic excellence and promise.
- Academic achievement as demonstrated by documentation that you graduated in the top 10% of your class (class ranking certificate, GPA with grade distribution summary, statement/reference letter approved by your university).your university has approved
- The caliber and applicability of your master’s program motivation letter (academic content, intercultural and communication skills, personal motivation).
- The standard of the master’s program itself and the quality of the application (completeness, accuracy, consistency).
- The proof that demonstrates you are among the top 10%
How to apply?
Applicants need to apply for the master program in which Utrecht Excellence Scholarships is mentioned as a financial support option. Then submit an online application form for Utrecht Excellence Scholarships.
- Top European Scholarships for International Students
- 12 Efficient Ways to Run a Nonprofit Like a For-Profit Company
- What are The Differences and Score Comparisons Between IELTS, TOEFL, and Duolingo?
- Guide to Obtaining an Acceptance Letter from Professors!
For more information about Utrecht Excellence Scholarship, please refer to Utrecht University’s website
Copy from scholarships.af