- Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
- Gender MaleFemale
- Level MasterPH.D
- Eligible Region/Countries All Non-Chinese
- Medium of Instruction EnglishChinese
- Field of study Different Fields
- Funding Type Fully Funded
Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) fully funded scholarships are designed for talented students to pursue their Master’s or PhD degree level. This scholarship is for non-Chinese nationalities. If you want to study for free in another country, don’t lose out on the opportunity to join Beijing Institute of Technology, a top-rated Chinese university.
University: Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT)
Degree Level: Masters & PhD
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Funded Organization: China Scholarship Council (CSC) Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 (CGS)
Deadline: April 15th, 2023 (For applicants of scholarship) and June 15th, 2023 (For self-funded applicants)
Fields of Study:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Technology
- Design and Arts
- Foreign Languages
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Information and Electronics
- Life Science
- Management and Economics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
This Full Scholarship will cover the following expenses:
- Candidates will be paid for their entire tuition charge.
- Accommodation or dormitory
- Medical coverage (CNY 800/person/year)
- Stipend of CNY 3,000 per month (for Master’s students) and CNY 3,500 per month (for PhD students)
Candidates who wish to apply for BIT Scholarships should meet the following criteria:
- Must be willing to follow the laws, rules, and regulations of the Chinese government.
- Must be in good mental and physical condition.
- Be Non-Chinese citizens
- Under 35 years old to be considered for master’s programs and under 40 years old to be considered for the Ph.D. program.
- Master’s program applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or similar educational background.
- A master’s degree or similar educational background is required for admission to the Ph.D. program.
- Applicants for Chinese-specific programs must have a minimum HSK level of 5.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 85 or IELTS score of 6.0 is required for English taught programs.
- MBA candidates must have one year of relevant working or internship experience.
Candidates need to prepare and provide the following required documents:
- China Scholarship Council (CSC) application form.
- Photocopy of a passport If applicable, it must include a China visa page.
- Copy of highest degree diploma/transcripts that has been certified (In English or Chinese).
- Statement of purpose/study plan
- 2 letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors
- BIT Advisors’ recommendation form (For students from other countries).
- Physical examination evidence (For students from other countries).
- Report on language proficiency.
- Non-criminal record evidence.
- Financial guarantee letter
- Other supporting documents
How to Apply
BIT CSC Scholarship application procedure is as follows:
- First, start applying for BIT CSC Scholarship by clicking the Register Now Button below.
- Chinese Government Scholarship applicants need to select program category B for BIT after logging onto the CSC Portal, and the Agencies Code for BIT is 10007.
- Candidates need to pay non-refundable Application Fee (CNY 600) directly in the online application system for initial material review.
- Paid applicants will receive admission to a Comprehensive Interview. They will receive notification about timing and method through email in advance.
- Successful participants of the Comprehensive Interview will receive approval to the Academic Review and further reviews.
- Successful participants of the Academic Review and further reviews will receive pre-admission notice.
- The official admission (final result) will be released through email around July.
Find Similar Scholarships:
- Avancez Scholarship for Master’s Degree Program in Sweden
- United World Colleges UWC Scholarship for Afghan Youths
- Ghent University Doctoral Scholarships in Belgium
Read more about this fully-funded Postgraduate Scholarship in Office of International Students Website.
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +86-10-68910992.