- Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
- Gender MaleFemale
- Level BachelorMaster
- Eligible Region/Countries All
- Medium of Instruction English
- Funding Type Partially Funded
- DurationBachelors: 3 years Masters: 2 years
The Australian National University ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship provides undergraduate and postgraduate students with the chance to apply for one of several scholarships offered. The scholarship is intended to recruit a broad group of high-achieving international students to ANU. There are 12 categories in which these scholarships are given out, with at least one class open to applicants from any country.
University: Australian National University
Degree Level: Bachelor’s & Master’s
Duration: Bachelor’s: 3 years. Master’s: 2 years
Deadline: 15 December 2022
Fields of Study:
Every eligible program except the following programs:
- Master of Military and Defence Studies (MMDS)
- Doctor of Medicine and Surgery (MChD)
- Awards will be offered to undergraduates for up to three years.
- Awards for postgraduates will be offered for up to two years.
- It allows students to receive a fee waiver on their tuition expenses.
- Tuition fee reductions of 25% or 50% for the entire study time are available.
- Instead of the regular deposit amount shown on the admissions offer letter, recipients are only needed to submit a reduced tuition deposit of AUD 10,000.
- For their first year of study, candidates will be provided with on-campus housing.
- Under the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000, candidates must be potential ANU students.
- Unless they are enrolled in a post-graduate program, candidates must have a 995 visa.
- Candidates must not have previously received any prizes.
- To begin their university studies, candidates must obtain an entrance offer.
- Candidates must meet the prerequisites for the program they have been accepted.
- To be eligible for the award, candidates must maintain a GPA of 4.0 each semester.
- Proof of your identity (Passport)
- Educational documents (Transcripts, diplomas and certificates)
- Language skills proof
- Study Plan/Research Proposal (only for postgraduate)
- Statement of Purpose
- If there are any more supporting document
How to apply for Australian National University ANU’s International Scholarship?
- There is no need to apply for the scholarship since if you match the eligibility requirements, you will be immediately evaluated.
How to accept the Scholarship offer?
- Both your academic offer and your scholarship offer must be accepted separately. With your scholarship offer letter, you will receive additional information.
- Before the deadline, sign and submit your scholarship offer letter to email@example.com